My name is Willem Rabe, I am a designer and developer specialized in interactive apps and 3D rendering. I’m currently located in Cologne, Germany.
I am part of NEOANALOG, a Cologne-based design studio working at the intersection of art and technology
On this site I feature mainly personal projects with interesting case studies from our studio work sprinkled throughout.
- (Re)design Death at Cube design museum, Kerkrade 2020
- B-Seite Festival, Mannheim 2019
- Kölner Design Preis 2014 at MAKK - Museum für Angewandte Kunst Köln, Cologne 2014
- We don't work - We play at Gallery Plattforms, Cologne 2012
- Pantalla Global at Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB), Barcelona 2012
- 41°N 2°E Barcelona at 20. Internationale Photoszene Köln (IPK), Cologne, 2010
- »VRenice Beach II - Leave your Body at the Door« at Köln International School of Design (2019)